8 Months Warranty
We take our product quality very seriously. We are extremely thorough in our quality checks during the manufacturing, packing and shipping of Mauka Makaii Fine jewellery so it is very rare that any customer would experience any issue with our jewellery. But just in a rare case that you face any issues, we offer a eight months warranty on all our products counted from the date of purchase.
Under this warranty if there is any issue with the products we will:
- Get it repaired if it’s a minor issue
- Replace the defective product with a new product if it can’t be repaired
This warranty covers:
- Loss of color or polish (except rose gold polish)
- Any kind of breakage that is not because of any mishandling of the product.
- Any manufacturing defect.
While we really want to be generous and fair to our customers, we have seen some misuse of this policy whereby people have used the products and then returned them to claim their money back. So to prevent any such misuse, this warranty is not a money-back guarantee. You will either get the products repaired, replaced as mentioned above.
Terms and conditions for the validity of warranty
- The jewellery has been maintained properly as per the “Jewellery Care” instruction given in the website FAQ’s.
- Store your jewellery in a airtight box wrapped in soft cloth or in a ziplock when not in use.
- Silver jewellery is prone to oxidation and consequent tarnishing and should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Make sure you remove the jewellery before washing hands or taking a bath.
- Cleaning Instructions: Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc. to clean your jewellery. Instead, rub gently with a soft cloth to restore the original brilliance. Don’t use jewelry cleaners made for gold as they are too harsh for silver jewelry.
- These are not daily wear jewellery and adequate care must be taken to protect these from direct contact with water, chemicals like perfume, hairspray etc.
- There has not been any intentional or unintentional mishandling with the product after it was received, till the validity of the warranty.
- The customer would need to arrange to send the products to our office. Any claim would be processed only after the products have been received and inspected by our office. The customer will also have to pay the shipping fee of sending the repaired/replaced items back.
- Before the claim is processed we will inspect the returned products and if we see any evidence of mishandling with the products, the claims will not be processed. Claims are processed only once per order
- The claim should be raised and the products should reach our office within the validity of warranty period.